In the ongoing news of Google’s antitrust settlement proposal, it looks like things might be wrapping up quite soon. EU antitrust chief Joaquin Almunia has said that the antitrust settlement with Google is a done deal. Although there could still be room for changes in the future, Joaquin feels that the criticisms of the complainants have [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR