In the ongoing news of Google’s antitrust settlement proposal, it looks like things might be wrapping up quite soon. EU antitrust chief Joaquin Almunia has said that the antitrust settlement with Google is a done deal. Although there could still be room for changes in the future, Joaquin feels that the criticisms of the complainants have [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’