Have you heard of the new Google Sheets? This iteration of Sheets has been totally rebuilt, and is now faster, and supports more spreadsheet space. This means more cells. Way more cells. Also, it has new features, and even works offline now. Try it out at g.co/newsheets.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?