When it came to website traffic, a majority of retailers would see two types of traffic They would see brand traffic, and non-brand traffic as a necessity of running a paid search program. But, things have gotten a little muddled with the introduction of Google Shopping Campaigns and the Product Listing Ad (PLA) format. Here's [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR