When it came to website traffic, a majority of retailers would see two types of traffic They would see brand traffic, and non-brand traffic as a necessity of running a paid search program. But, things have gotten a little muddled with the introduction of Google Shopping Campaigns and the Product Listing Ad (PLA) format. Here's [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’