Yesterday on Twitter, Matt Cutts, Google's head of search spam, stated that Google isn't going to be putting out a new update for Google Toolbar PageRank this year. Cutts would be quite surprised if an update to PageRank happened before 2014. The last time an update was released, it was back in February of 2013, [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map