Yesterday on Twitter, Matt Cutts, Google's head of search spam, stated that Google isn't going to be putting out a new update for Google Toolbar PageRank this year. Cutts would be quite surprised if an update to PageRank happened before 2014. The last time an update was released, it was back in February of 2013, [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?