Google has once again decided to update their webmaster guidelines, this time taking aim at "low-quality" blog posts. To be specific, they are targeting those blog posts that follow the little or no original content guideline. Google added to this particular part of their guidelines that"low-quality guest blog posts" is an example of "scraped content." [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map