It's been a while since I heard about this little tidbit of news, but about six months ago, Google had begun testing color variations for the reviews stars you would seen in search results. When you view the search results normally, you would see orange colored stars next to sites that used review rich snippets, but sometimes [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]