It's been a while since I heard about this little tidbit of news, but about six months ago, Google had begun testing color variations for the reviews stars you would seen in search results. When you view the search results normally, you would see orange colored stars next to sites that used review rich snippets, but sometimes [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report