Matt Cutts answers the question: "How does Google treat hidden content which becomes visible when clicking a button? Does it look spammy if most of the text is in such a section? (e.g. simple page to buy something and "show details" button which reveals a lot of information about it.)"
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs
- Using the Cross Domain Rel=Canonical to Maximize the SEO Value of Cross-Posted Content – Whiteboard Friday
- Outbrain Launches Sphere, A Platform For Content Recommendations Between Premium Publishers
- Instapage Launches First Landing Page Platform With AMP
- How To Build A Stronger, More Effective PPC Team