In a report earlier this week, it was reported that thousands of local hotel listings within Google+ Local were hijacked. In the place of the original hotel listings were third party hotel booking services. and it is believed that it they have been up for at least a month or longer. Since the problem first sprouted [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’