In a report earlier this week, it was reported that thousands of local hotel listings within Google+ Local were hijacked. In the place of the original hotel listings were third party hotel booking services. and it is believed that it they have been up for at least a month or longer. Since the problem first sprouted [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map