When Hummingbird first came out, and then announced a month later, people did nothing but praise Google's newest algorithm. But, as we've seen in the past with Google, thing may not always be what they seem to be. When Panda came out, bad content was thrown out the window. After Penguin, low-quality links got stopped [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?