If you were to look through your personal or professional social media feeds, there is usually one major thing you'll find as your scroll through the countless posts that others have put up. Can you guess what it is? It's the most popular type of post. It's the image. According to Socialbakers, 93% of the [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR