Wouldn't it be great to be able to get into the heads of others to do exactly what you wanted, almost like some sort of mind control? Wit the exception of full on mind control, this is the sort of thing that marketers tend to do. Marketers are used to trying to influence people to [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR