With best practices for link building continuously changing, it can be difficult to keep track of which work well and which should be removed from our repertoire. In today's Whiteboard Friday, Michael King (a.k.a. @iPullRank) makes a case for dropping some tactics in favor of others.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities