I bet you all weren't aware of this, but these days, mobile is pretty big. According to a statistic by Bridget Randolph, the global internet usage from mobile devices was 12 times the amount of data that was used for the entire internet in the year 2000. Ok, I lied. I'm pretty sure you all knew [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping