Matt Cutts, the head of Search Spam of Google answers the question, "For one customer we have about a dozen individual websites for different countries and languages, with different TLDs under one IP number. Is this okay for Google or do you prefer one IP number per country TLD?"
- Search Ads 360 Rolls Out Auction-Time Bidding For Google Search Campaigns
- How to Onboard Clients with Immersion Workshops – Whiteboard Friday
- Store Visits Now Available For Google Ads Smart Bidding Optimization
- Connecting Content to Sales: Missing Links and Creative Fixes
- Facebook News Feed Getting 60% Of Total Ad Spend Across Facebook, Instagram