About a month ago, Apple debuted two new iPhone 6 models that was met with the normal hype, excitement, as well as the controversies (check out #bendgate if you actually haven't heard of it). Despite the larger screens and the higher chance of the phone getting bent (look again at the bendgate controversy), a more SEO [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR