About a month ago, Apple debuted two new iPhone 6 models that was met with the normal hype, excitement, as well as the controversies (check out #bendgate if you actually haven't heard of it). Despite the larger screens and the higher chance of the phone getting bent (look again at the bendgate controversy), a more SEO [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company