About a month ago, Apple debuted two new iPhone 6 models that was met with the normal hype, excitement, as well as the controversies (check out #bendgate if you actually haven't heard of it). Despite the larger screens and the higher chance of the phone getting bent (look again at the bendgate controversy), a more SEO [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’