When you look at a newspaper, a website or a blog, what would be that first thing that you see that would determine whether you read the article? The headline, or in other words, the title of the piece. The title of an article has to be able catch your attention. It has to draw [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?