Last week on Friday, John Mueller from Google answered a question posed by Barry Schwartz in a Webmaster/Search Helpdesk Hangout that had to do with issues that centered around a penalized site being redirected to an unpenalized site. The question was this: What if a competitor takes a site that has a severe penalty and 301 redirects [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019