Last week on Friday, John Mueller from Google answered a question posed by Barry Schwartz in a Webmaster/Search Helpdesk Hangout that had to do with issues that centered around a penalized site being redirected to an unpenalized site. The question was this: What if a competitor takes a site that has a severe penalty and 301 redirects [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping