A new feature is being rolled out by Google for Adwords, and it's called Conversions for Optimization. This new setting will be steadily rolled out over the next couple weeks, and the purpose behind it is for isolating a conversion action for reporting and bid automation. When you enable the Conversions for Optimization, you will [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping