Recently, Google announced that they will be changing the matching behavior of your keywords by applying close variant keyword matching to all exact and phrase match keywords. Since close variant matching has been around for a few years now, it has remained for the most part the default behavior for new campaigns. If you have [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping