As of yesterday, the Google Keyword Tool has officially been replaced with the Keyword Planner. But, if what people say on Twitter is any gauge, the SEM world isn't exactly loving Google's new keyword planner. When you look at the tweets over the past week, "Keyword Tool" yields a score of 59 on Topsy.com. Compare [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report