We've all heard of Google's Knowledge Graph, right? In short, it's a system that was launched back in May of 2012 that is able to understand facts about people, places and things and how all of these things are connected. The Knowledge Graph has been put into place to help Google improve its search relevancy, [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map