We've all heard of Google's Knowledge Graph, right? In short, it's a system that was launched back in May of 2012 that is able to understand facts about people, places and things and how all of these things are connected. The Knowledge Graph has been put into place to help Google improve its search relevancy, [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’