In any industry where we have to deal with numbers and data, it's difficult to be able to know where things stand if you don't have anything to compare them to. You need a little something called a benchmark. Based on the definition given by Google, a benchmark is defined as "a standard or point of [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’