In any industry where we have to deal with numbers and data, it's difficult to be able to know where things stand if you don't have anything to compare them to. You need a little something called a benchmark. Based on the definition given by Google, a benchmark is defined as "a standard or point of [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR