In any industry where we have to deal with numbers and data, it's difficult to be able to know where things stand if you don't have anything to compare them to. You need a little something called a benchmark. Based on the definition given by Google, a benchmark is defined as "a standard or point of [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company