The other day, it was reported by Search Engine Land that Google's Matt Cutts is going to be taking a long break from his duties as Google's Chief web spam fighter. This was originally reported on his personal blog that he's taking leave through October. That is going to be one long vacation. Since taking [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map