In regards the the European Commission’s Statement of Objections (antitrust charges) issue, it seems that France has a case of not wanting to wait for it to resolve. France is taking action to regulate Google's search results, as well as compel revelation of its search algorithm. According to TechCrunch, a bill is being reported to be making it's way [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’