In regards the the European Commission’s Statement of Objections (antitrust charges) issue, it seems that France has a case of not wanting to wait for it to resolve. France is taking action to regulate Google's search results, as well as compel revelation of its search algorithm. According to TechCrunch, a bill is being reported to be making it's way [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019