We recently having been thrown into the typhoon of news and Matt Cutts quotes and videos saying that blogging is dead. It seems that most of the links opportunities seemed to come from blogs, and now that blogs are considered to be almost a thing of the past in the context of link opportunities, what [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR