Mentions from another online source that talks about your own brand is always nice, and is totally welcome. Hey, that means more audience awareness of what you're trying to sell, right? Of course, it feels a little backwards when a site mentions your brand, but won't include a link in that mention. But, if it's [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019