When it comes to small budget local clients, how do you deal with them? Are you going to put a lot of time and effort into them to make sure things work out, or are you going to only put some time into them and then move on, merely because they have a smaller budget? [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’