In a report by the Wall Street Journal, Foursquare will soon begin charging a small number of partners to use its Venue Database. Microsoft and Foursquare recently agreed to a $15 million investment/licensing deal that will allow Foursquare content to hit Bing search results and Windows Mobile. Included in the WSJ article: The New York startup [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR