In a report by the Wall Street Journal, Foursquare will soon begin charging a small number of partners to use its Venue Database. Microsoft and Foursquare recently agreed to a $15 million investment/licensing deal that will allow Foursquare content to hit Bing search results and Windows Mobile. Included in the WSJ article: The New York startup [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’