After t he release of Hummingbird, a great question to ask yourself as an SEO is, "has Google's Hummingbird update killed my local SEO strategy?" To put it simply, nope. But it seems that Hummingbird has been driving the page views lately. Because of the updates that Google has been putting out over the last [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company