We've heard it all before. The people of the younger generations are the ones who are more likely to use more high tech, more current level devices now-a-days, where our parents and grandparents are stuck in the backwash of older technology, never caring to use things like mobile phones and tablets, right? Well, as it [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company