It's been announced by Google that they are are now supporting their crawlers with locale-adaptive web pages. This feature is targeting those pages that change the content based on the user's country origin and/or language setting. As an example, if you visit a page somewhere in the US, but then visit the same page, but [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping