It's been announced by Google that they are are now supporting their crawlers with locale-adaptive web pages. This feature is targeting those pages that change the content based on the user's country origin and/or language setting. As an example, if you visit a page somewhere in the US, but then visit the same page, but [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019