Vine, Twitter's six-second video platform was given an update today, and now gives us the ability to see "loop counts" on how many times a video has been viewed on the network. Loop counts are visible on both the desktop and mobile versions of Vine (both iOS and Android versions are being updated today). The [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping