For those who partook in the Local Search Association's (#LSA14) 2014 annual conference last month, in Huntington Beach, California, you know that there was a smorgasbord of local advertising leaders that had gathered together to explore and discuss anything and everything in local search. What sort of things were talked about at the conference? What are [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’