With the recent news over the last several weeks of a major Google update that supposedly came out December 17th, Matt Cutts has effectively thrown down the Rumor Hammer and denied that this ever happened. Barry Schwartz stated that many Google search results tracking tools displayed some major changes within Google's search results. But it seemed [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping