This week, Google announced new updates to its Google Places bulk location management tool, which also includes a new Google+ social feature. Jade Wang, a Googler, placed this announcement in a Google Product Forum: Each location in upgraded and verified accounts will have social features automatically enabled. To use social features on a particular location, [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map