Aren't manual penalties fun? Don't they make you just squeak with joy when one hits either you or one of your clients sites? Actually, I'm pretty confident that the answer to those two questions would be a resounding now. They are not fun at all. Not now, not ever, not with green eggs and ham. [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?