So, you own a site that sells hundreds, if not thousands of products online. That is great, as I'm sure that you're getting a nice amount of sales from all that merchandise. But there's a problem. Google is penalizing you for having duplicate content on your site since there is at least one or more [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map