Have you every found that when you look at the amount of search traffic you get from Google, and then compare that number to the market share Google gets in the US and you realize that your market share is greater? You would think, how is that possible? If Google controls about two thirds of [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR