Today, you may be looking at the Not Provided situation and think that keywords just aren't the way to go anymore (thanks Google!), but it seems that a good part of the work in SEO still involves discovering opportunity, and taking that opportunity and creating content around it that ranks. There are plenty of tools [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report