Recently, Google announced that they will be changing the matching behavior of your keywords by applying close variant keyword matching to all exact and phrase match keywords. Since close variant matching has been around for a few years now, it has remained for the most part the default behavior for new campaigns. If you have [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company