Recently, Google announced that they will be changing the matching behavior of your keywords by applying close variant keyword matching to all exact and phrase match keywords. Since close variant matching has been around for a few years now, it has remained for the most part the default behavior for new campaigns. If you have [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map