AdWords has gotten an upgrade from Google when they launched Custom Columns, which lets you segment existing column metrics to get more detailed insights based on your objectives. As an example, “By selecting an existing metric like clicks or conversions, and applying a segment like ‘Computers’ or ‘Mobile’, you can quickly create a new custom column [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report