There is going to be a new browser in town, but it'll be brought to you by Microsoft. It'll be called Spartan (just a code name), and it'll reportedly launch with Windows 10. Spartan will come with a range of advanced features, and it'll potentially make a complete departure from the currently used Internet Explorer. There are [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?