If you write content for SEO, such as a guest blog, or something as simple as comments, sometimes it's possible that Google will assume that your content was written by somebody else. This isn't a fun thing. Somebody else gets the credit for the things that you've written, and that just doesn't seem fair at [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’