If you write content for SEO, such as a guest blog, or something as simple as comments, sometimes it's possible that Google will assume that your content was written by somebody else. This isn't a fun thing. Somebody else gets the credit for the things that you've written, and that just doesn't seem fair at [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?