Recently, @adaircameron [email protected] discovered something new about Google’s new Adword ads format test. In the new “card” format, a new yellow ad icon has begun appearing next to the display URL. The bright new label is replacing the much more subtle “ad” that rests next to the “i” icon in the current design. Since the [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report