According to a study found on AdWords.blogspot.com, 3,000 US smartphone users were surveyed on behalf of Google. 61 percent of those who responded said that "click to call is most important in the purchase phase of the shopping process." 70% of respondents used the "call button" in Google search results. Along with these stats, it's [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report