According to a study found on AdWords.blogspot.com, 3,000 US smartphone users were surveyed on behalf of Google. 61 percent of those who responded said that "click to call is most important in the purchase phase of the shopping process." 70% of respondents used the "call button" in Google search results. Along with these stats, it's [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?