Google has decided to spruce up their knowledge graph cards in the mobile search interface by adding a little bit of color. If you type in the right queries in the search that may trigger the knowledge graph, you may in be in for a colorful surprise. Alex Chitu from Google Operating System spotted these colorful additions [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company