Google has decided to spruce up their knowledge graph cards in the mobile search interface by adding a little bit of color. If you type in the right queries in the search that may trigger the knowledge graph, you may in be in for a colorful surprise. Alex Chitu from Google Operating System spotted these colorful additions [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map