Last week at SMX West, people got to hear from Google's Matt Cutts. In his talk, Matt claimed that he "wouldn't be surprised" to find that mobile search finally exceeded desktop queries this year. It seems that Mister Cutts isn't the only one who feels this way, because a Google speaker said the same thing [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?