Last week at SMX West, people got to hear from Google's Matt Cutts. In his talk, Matt claimed that he "wouldn't be surprised" to find that mobile search finally exceeded desktop queries this year. It seems that Mister Cutts isn't the only one who feels this way, because a Google speaker said the same thing [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?