It was reported a couple weeks ago that Google had been sending notices to webmasters over faulty mobile redirects. In the notice, webmasters were told that searchers were being given their own notices that told them that they would be redirected to the homepage, instead of the specific page they clicked on within the Google [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?