For a while now, especially in the light of the Google Pigeon update, the topic of content has taken more of a prominent stand these days. A major topic of discussion that has been circulating around through the ranks of marketers with multiple locations lately is how to make their content more relevant and findable to local audiences. This issue [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?